If you are coming here expecting to read a blog full of amazing daily entries full of ideas of how to entertain your children and and how to get those children to be perfect angels and how my perfect life is - you are SOOO in the wrong place!

I do love craft, I love my kids and my husband, and we do have a truly blessed life, but sometimes I don't do anything even remotely crafty! Some blog entries will more than likely be craft they have done somewhere else! They come home with the most amazing craft from Kids Club at our Church. Some days my idea of craft is them taking turns picking which DVD they are going to watch. I'm not perfect, I don't pretend to be. I may come on here occasionally and have a virtual cry. Feel free to cry along with me, just don't fry your keyboard with tears. I'd be honoured to have you along with me.

"Don't worry that your children won't listen to you, worry that they are always watching" Robert Fulghum

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just to prove a point...

Now just to prove a point that I'll put up craft they have done somewhere else, I'll do it for my first post!  Every Sunday evening from 4 - 6.30 pm, our local Church (Grace Church, Port Macquarie) puts on a Kids Club.  They do activities and stories, they get dinner and dessert and some really cool craft and all for $5.  BARGAIN!  Paige absolutely loves it - mainly because it's for school age children so she gets some time out from her sisters I reckon  :)  So here is the craft we were presented with on Sunday:


It's a tiger, not that I needed to tell you of course...




Isn't she cute?  Well of course it is a girl, look at that pose!










And from one more angle, just to let me play around with the photos a little...









So there you have it, my first ever blog post and it's craft I had nothing to do with, well I paid for the $5 for her to get in so I guess I can still claim it, sort of, maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment